Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Thursday 10 May 2012

Hanmade paper party bags

 Continuing the theme from my daughter's birthday party, I made these cute paper party bags. I added some fun things inside and then sewed the edges together.
Heres what I did.
 Equipment: Paper, ink and letter stamps and circle cutter, plus all the fun items for inside.
Cut the circles out, mine were about 6x6". I cut a pattern (fun wallpaper) for the back and plain for the front.
 Stamp your writing onto the plain piece of paper

 Here are whats going inside; balloons, animal shaped sweets and sunflower seeds
 I put the sunflower seeds into little packets, so that little fingers wont put them in their mouth before mummy instructing otherwise!



 Start sewing around the edge and then add the items in (This way it will be less bulker to sew) and then sew up the gap

 All done!
 Back view

1 comment: