Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Hanmade paper bow

A few weeks ago I wrote about some baby bibs I had made for a friend's baby shower. I loved making the bibs for her, but also as it was a gift I wanted to make it look as pretty as I could. I think sometimes the small things that can be made are such a special touch and I love details.
So with this in mind I made a paper bow to go on the top of the gift. very simple but cute and can be saved and used elsewhere.
Here it is
 Cut stripes of paper. I am making a blue bow and a yellow one. The yellow onw will be bigger so the stripes are longer. Cut 6-8 stripes. (see the easter egg I was nibbling whilst making!)
 Dab abit of glue to the ends to make a loop.

 Then glue the middle together.
 Pile the loops on top of each other, glueing them together as you go.

 Simple and so easy! I love the added touch to this gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment