Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Friday 28 December 2012

Crafty Christmas!

Hello Friday and Happy Chirstmas to you!
I hope you had a lovely Chirstmas day, I definetly did, it was great to celebrate Jesus' birth with my family. I particuarly enjoyed sharing this news with my two year old who is a sponge and taking everything in at the moment!
 
Anyway, so my family know what I love doing and I got some great presents! I thought I would share them with you.
Watch out for some future projects that I will make using them!
 
 
         I got this Martha Stewart Project Calender. Full of stickers, project cards and how tos. How exciting!
 
 
 Quite a few things here; 2 sets of scrapbooking paper/ card, button stickers, foam stickers, pritt stick glue, purple pink and a rotary cutter - I can't wait to use this!
 
 
'Martha Stewart Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts' wowzers, how cool?! So many ideas and some great sewing tips and info.
 
This is was an exciting present, the Scrapboos from Fiskars.
I haven't done embossing before so exciting to do some new projects with it and to experiment and see what I can do.
 
So saying all of that, I have alot to do! My list is mega.
At the beginning of this year I did a projection of all the crafty and sewing projects that I was hoping to do, see here I have managed to do most of them, phew! Plus alot more.
I will be doing the same again this year, so watch this space, especially using some of my new equipment.
 
So what did you get for Christmas? Any nice crafty things?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment