Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy Year! And craft aims 2013

Hello and happy new year! I hope you have had a lovely Christmas and new year! I did!

So I had abit off time off from sewing over Christmas, but my head has been doing lots of planning and thinking about future projects that I would like to make this year. 
I made a crafty list this time last year and actually found it helpful. Plus it's a great way to log what I would like to do. ECk exciting! 

So here it is;
A denim skirt from a pair of jeans
Cushion for the couch ( I already have the perfect fabric!)
Fabric basket for my mother in law, as requested by her
A small quilted blanket
Quilted place mats
Curtains for our trailer tent

Phew, I think the list is long enough! 
Some of these things will take more time than others. 
I have wanted to start quilting but have felt abut nervous about it, but think this will be the year that I make some progress! 
I will also be making other bits and bobs along the way. 

What projects have you got planned? 

Next time... I will be showing you some inspiring ideas, see you then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment