Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Friday 20 April 2012

Ladies casual top - inspirations

I am always after new projects and haven't made myself clothes for a long time. I think about it, have ideas and even think about the actual sewing of it, but it never happens. Maybe these top will inspire me and you!
Have a look at a few I have found

Check this tutorial out.
I love the steps in this to use elastic in your sewing machine to do the shirring at the top - so easy. I will definetly use this technique for other projects.

Check this tutorial out.
I particuarly like the pockets, cute

Check this tutorial out.
This is a great tutorial, with some information on altering it to your own tase, ie without the ruffles. I like the pleats.
A great top for summer.

These make me want to go a raid my fabric basket and see what kind of top I could make.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment