Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Friday 16 March 2012

Hanmade card and envelope

I have been a busy little bee! I have been making some invites and wanted to make them special so I decided I would make my own envelopes to go with them.
I got the inspiration for the envelopes here of which there are loads of templates and ideas to get you going. You can make your own template or just download one - this is easier as it gets the right corners and creases already.

This is the card I made. I love stitches onto paper and card, bunting and I wanted to try out using a doilli, so I combined them altogether to make this invitation.






What do you think?!

Here is how I made the envelopes
I used pretty wallpaper, template printed onto card, ruler, knife and glue
 Cut around the template
 Cut the corners too. Then take the end of the scissors and score where you will fold, this is the doted line on the template.
 I folded the bottom part in first
 The left side
 Then the right
 Glueing as you go along
 the envelope is ready! Easy!
 I made 6 and some in the different kind of paper. My favourite is the middle ones!
 A great project to use up scrap paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment