Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Saturday 26 January 2013

Storage ideas

So did you see my last post? I made a cute cereal box organiser, and man did I need it! I find it so useful to have.
We also bought some new storage for our house. So I wanted to give you some crafty and clever storage solutions to help you get all neat and tidy. Some ideas are for you to make some are just inspiration, enjoy!
 
2 etched glass marthastewart.com
4 jar and can tidyblog.hgtv.com
 
5 crochet basket madeit.com.au
6 fabric boxes designsponge.com
7 fabric wrapped tins bhg.com
8 wooden crates with wheels ana-white.com
9 suitcase storage, impressive smallrooms.tumblr.com
 
10 round fabric storage jars filminthefridge.com
12 fabric boxeshappynester.blogspot.com
13 under seat storage womansday.com 
14 storage baskets etsy.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment