Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Tuesday 2 October 2012

recently...

Here is a glimpse of what has been going on around here recently . . .
 
(click to enlarge) From left to right . . .
 
Its Autumn, I love seeing the trees change colours
I collected some really lovely wallpaper for some paper crafts
Hanmade greeting cards made especially for a friends order
tied in a bow, ready to put in the post
I made a photo print order, for some scrapbooking, need to get started again!
I bought a scrapbook page folder, I know this sounds really goffy, but I was so chuffed with this! All my paper in one place, phew! Such pleasure!
A generous friend gave me some of her scrapbook pages and stickers.
A fun time blackberry picking with my daughter, she loved eating them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment