Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Friday 14 September 2012

Hanmade photo journal

Hello Friday!
 
I enjoyed making this simple project. I haven't actually made a journal before as I have always put my photos in a scrapbook. But I love the idea of making something smaller and that I could write in it and keep it like a journal. Plus I love the paper.
So I decided to give it a try on a small project. Our summer holiday to Cornwall. I choose some photos and printed them out at home. I printed them quite small as it was just a test to see how it would work out. I like photos so I had to restrict myself to not print them all!
 
I choose some pretty card and paper and I used a vartiety of ways to make and present the photos. Inluding sewing onto the card (of course!) washi tape, hand writing and printed words, smaller pages, transparent paper (the flower page), funky edges and a plastic sewn pocket map at the back.
 
I am pleased how it turned out and will definetly make one again. Although I might try at making it as I go along rather than making one all in a oner!
 
Take a look.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you feel inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment