Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Friday 4 November 2011

Wedding dresses

Wedding dress shopping is very exciting.
I got married a few years ago and loved my dress.
In my wedding dress with my Prince

My sister is getting married next summer and I am looking forward to going wedding dress shopping with her, my daughter and a family friend this weekend.
Its a big thing to buy, it has to be just right and as you imagined. But how do you imagine your dress to be: long, short, lots of detail and sequins, a vail, or hair piece, a 'big' dress?? So many questions. I knew which dress I wanted when I tried it on and it felt so right.
So I wonder which dress my sister will choose.
I have been thing at this so have a look at some dresses, here are a few:








I wonder what she will go for?
Well actually, I already know, but you will have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment