Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Thursday 25 August 2016

Hanmade pin cushion


I have needed a little pin cushion and decided to make ine. Rather than being on a mission to find a pin from my draw, my pins needed to be more accessible.
This is cute and super easy to make. Make it as fancy as you want. I kept mine simple with two different fabrics.

So grab your fabrics. Choose the shape and size you want your little cushion to be like. 
Cut your fabric to size. 
Yea I didn't iron my fabric! It's easier if you do! 

With the right sides together, sew around the fabric. Making sute you leave a gap on the linger edge. Double stitch at either end of the gap. 
Trim the corners off. 

Turn the right way round. 
Use the point of your *closed* scissors to push out those corners. 

looking good! 

Start to stuff your cushion. Making sure some stuffing goes into the corners. 

Stitch your gap closed. I used a slip stitch. 

Tada! 

It looks good. All ready to use. 



No comments:

Post a Comment