Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Friday 10 October 2014

new christmas bits & bobs

Its the simplest of things! Ive done some odering and look what Ive got...

Red card and brown envelopes. Already to make my christmas cards. I know its early but I want to get them made so that they are done. 
Are you making your own cards this year? What will they be like? Mine are going to be simple with some stitching and stamping. You will have to watch this space...

look at this lovely fabric. Got plans to make some christmas  hanging hearts.

My favourite is the reindeer fabric. 
I choose mainly red and blue christmas fabric as I didn't want to do the typical red and green. 

And some beautiful christmas ribbon, hello! Love these. 

What are you making for this Christmas? 
I will put some ideas up soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment