Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Wednesday 15 October 2014

indigo love

Im loving these at the moment.
I saw these on the front cover of the Sainsburys home magazine. And I have big plans for them to be in my home! 
Its about time we got some new mugs and the platter and jug to match with tge plates and bowls! 
Hello! Indigo crockery, Im sad I know but Im really loving this set at the mo. 
I really like the blue colour, patterns but I like that they aren't all the same. 
I can so imagine them on my dresser, Ive given my husband lots of hints, we will see! 






This is one of the pictures from the magazine. The wall is more yellow in the photo. I think it works well with the indigo colour. Also the wooden chopping boards. 
If you love these to check out Sainsburys

No comments:

Post a Comment