Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Monday 20 August 2012

Sewing programme

I am quite excited about applying for this

The makers of BBC Two's The Great British Bake Off are on the hunt for a new kind of talent.
Are you serious about sewing?
We're looking for amateur sewing enthusiasts to take part in a brand new TV series.
From skirts to shirts, blinds to bags, if you're at home behind a sewing machine and a dab hand with a needle and thread, we'd love to hear from you.
New sewing series is produced for the BBC by Love Productions

I am going to apply for fun! Why not ah?!
Apart of the application I will add a photo collage of some of my sewing projects that I have done.
Watch this space to see what I come up with!


If you want to see more info on this new programme click here

No comments:

Post a Comment