Hanmade in Cornwall

Hanmade in Cornwall

Sunday 25 March 2018

Behind the scenes


S K E T C H B O O K
I am trying to use my sketch book more frequently. Whether it's somewhere I've been or just an idea I need to not forget. Or sometimes it's just me being creative.
Here is watercolour and flowers which I incorporate in my designs. I have loved painting with watercolours since I was at school, but just don't seem to use them much.

 Here is the finished bag. That started from a watercolour painting.

Another example of sketches turned into sewn pictures. I love teasels and other plants that over look the sea. 

So why not make a bag from it?!


Here is one of the final bags. I love the simple sea, with linen and delicate machine embroidered flowers. 
What do you think? 





No comments:

Post a Comment